Search
Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Wisest Choice To Buy FIFA 19 Account on eacgame
Topic Started: 5 Jul 2018 - 06:33 (17 Views)
eacgamecom
No Avatar
vertex
cheap FUT 19 Mule Accounts In all honesty I think doing the WC mode has I pleased to say totally fucked selling FIFA points for EA. Even the lightning rounds during ultimate TOTS weren selling out after half an hour only 2,500 had sold out of 20,000 on one round and that was probably all YouTubers/Twitch streamers with nearly all those still left after an hour. Half the time you intercept a pass you wont get the ball and thats just broken. There are several mechanics that works to prevent you from having a successful interception attempt while there are several mechanics that bails people who passes badly out..

I have one suggestion that fifa should had never taken off and thats "Creation Centre" this would solve a lot of problems we got now but bring back Creation Centre stronger than ever by including a custom stadium builder/creator also this would be awesome oh and by letting us the creators add more slots where we can incorporate new leagues into another leagues for example LIGA MX exists now with a new slot you add ASENSCO MX (second division) and so on and so forth. This would be the best thing ever that fifa would do for us the players.

NecessaryHubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service FIFA 19 Account for sale and is used for security reasons. LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service. The following happened today I won a Squad Battle game On Legendary 5 0 which will normally give out something like 2600 points. However whilst i was playing this game EA launched the Fifa 19 new release video and no doubt every man and his dog decided to watch it.

See more at:https://www.eacgame.com/fifa-19-account/
Offline Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Cocktail Lounge · Next Topic »

NAVIGATION
FORUM
HOME
TUTORIALS
POLYWIKI
CREATION CENTRAL
3D SHOWCASES
3D RESOURCES
2D SHOWCASES
PIXEL WORKSHOP